To add bubbles or confetti effects to your imessages sent between iOS devices, you can select one of nine different effects in the Messages app, including Echo, Spotlight, Balloons, Confetti, Love, Lasers, Fireworks, Shooting Star and Celebration.
When you use the Animoji feature in the Messages app, you can animate your selfies and use them as stickers. You can enable this Animoji feature by typing a phrase into Messages, such as “Happy Birthday.” To use animated effects in Messages, open the Messages app and tap on the contact or group you want to message.
Type your text message in the iMessage bar as you normally would. Tap and hold down the blue arrow until the “Send with effect” screen appears. Tap Screen. Swipe left until you find the effect you want to use. Tap the blue arrow to send your text message with the selected effect attached.
Read Also: imessage download for pc
Steps to add Balloons to an iMessage on iPhone:
iMessage has been around for a few years now, but it still remains one of the most popular messaging applications in the world. iMessage is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends who have iPhones. It’s so easy to add balloons to an iMessage conversation and send them to your family and friends. You just need to follow a few simple steps.
- Select the text bubble that you would like to use for the balloon.
- Tap the balloon icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be presented with a list of all the balloons that you have created. Scroll down until you see the balloon that you would like to add to your iMessage.
- Click on the balloon to add it to your conversation.
- When you have added all of the balloons that you want to add, tap on the blue button located at the bottom of the screen. This will allow you to save the conversation and add it to your message thread.
- To delete a balloon, just tap on the balloon again to remove it from the conversation.
- To create a new balloon, click on the plus sign that is located at the top left corner of the screen.
- You will be able to select from several different balloon templates. Choose the balloon template that you would like to use and then tap on the button located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then be prompted to choose a background color and a font for the balloon. You can choose from several different colors and fonts to make your balloons look unique.
- Once you have selected all of the details for your balloon, tap on the blue button located at the bottom of the screen to add it to your conversation.
- To send your balloons to your family and friends, just tap on the balloon that you would like to send.
- If you want to add more balloons to the same conversation, simply repeat steps 8-11.
iMessages is a great app to send messages to your friends and relatives. You can add even many more features to your messages on iPhone with little tweaks. I hope you liked this article. If you face any problem in adding balloons to imessages on iPhone, Kindly let us know in the comments.