How to Block iMessages
Does someone keep bugging you on iMessage? Don’t know how to get rid of them? If so, you’re in luck. We’re going to show you two different ways to block someone from contacting you again, but not sure how to do it. Here, we’ll show you how to block someone through your device’s Messages app….
Does someone keep bugging you on iMessage? Don’t know how to get rid of them? If so, you’re in luck. We’re going to show you two different ways to block someone from contacting you again, but not sure how to do it. Here, we’ll show you how to block someone through your device’s Messages app.
The best way to stop iMessages is to add a contact with a special code (or secret word). However, if that person keeps sending you messages, you can easily block them by tapping on their name and selecting “Block.”
Read Also: imessages for windows
You will see all contacts and apps that the person has installed on their phone, which you can then choose to block. If the person doesn’t have any apps, this may not work, but it’s worth a try. How to Block Someone from Contacting You Through iMessage Here are the steps to blocking someone from contacting you through iMessage:
2. Go to your iPhone.
3. Open the Messages app.
4.Then tap on the name of the person who has been annoying you.
5. You should see a screen where the person’s name is highlighted in red.
6. Tap on their name and select “Block.”
7. Now you have blocked the person from contacting you through iMessage.
How to Block someone on iMessage using your device settings:
1. Open the Messages app and tap on the little message icon at the top right of the screen.
2. Tap on “Options.”
3. Scroll down the list of options and tap “Block.” A menu will appear. Select “Everyone.”
4. Your iMessages will be blocked from everyone for a specified period of time. You can set the period to as short as five minutes, or as long as 24 hours.
How to Block Multiple COntacts on iMessage :
What if you have more than one person who is bugging you? Can you block them all?
Yes, you can block everyone, but we don’t recommend it because it’s not good for your reputation. However, if you really want to block someone from contacting you through iMessage, you can do that easily.
How to Block Everyone on iMessage :
1. You can block everyone on iMessage by tapping on their name and selecting “Block.
2. Thereafter, you will see a screen with all contacts and apps on your device.
3. Select “Everyone.”
4. You will be blocked from everyone, but it’s a good thing, because it prevents you from being harassed and bothered.
However, as mentioned earlier, if you do this, then your iMessage history will show you what they have sent you in the past.
Can you stop people from contacting you through SMS or other means?
Yes, you can. The first step is to go to your iPhone and open the Messages app.
1. Open the Messages app.
2. Tap on the little message icon at the top right of the screen.
3. Tap on “Options.”
4. Scroll down the list of options and tap “Block Sender.”
5. Select “Everyone” and tap “Block” to block everyone.
That is how you can stop people from contacting you through iMessage. If you are annoyed by these people and don’t want to be bothered, you can use these methods to block them. However, if you do not know how to block someone, then you must find out a way. If this article helped you in any way,then please share it with your friends and family members, as well as your social media followers. Please let me know what you think about this article in the comments section below. I would love to hear from you. Thanks for reading.